PULSUS takes immense pleasure in inviting all the participants from across the globe to attend 5th World Nursing and Nursingcare Congress during August 20-21, 2018 at Toronto, Canada. This comprises of proficient keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations and exhibitions providing insights to the importance and efficiency of nursing in Healthcare.
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Nursing Care Congress 2019 Conference highlights the theme Innovative Approaches in Nursing Practice and Nursing Care is an event intended to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, nurses, surgeons, physicians, students and educators to show case their novel ideas and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and key concerns adopted in the field of nursing and health care. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, oral presentations, and poster presenters on the advanced techniques as well as papers in all the fields of nursing in health care. Nursing Care Congress 2019 Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics.Nursing Care Congress 2019 will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas. It is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing education.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn insights about Nursing and Health Care from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world.
Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing care and the recent techniques adapted in nursing care
- Health Care Professionals
- Professors, Researchers, Students and Technical Staff from the field of nursing
- Delegates from various industries
- Directors/Co-Directors of Research based companies across Europe and US who are investing in Pathology
- Physician Assistants