Nurse practitioners are advanced practice registered nurses who have obtained a degree in a nurse practitioner specialty. They perform examinations relevant to their specialty, make assessments and diagnose, order and perform diagnostic tests, perform minor surgical procedures, provide medications under the supervision of a licensed doctor.Nurse Practitioner can prescribe medication, examine patients, diagnose illnesses, and provide treatment, much like physicians do.Without nurse practitioners, there could end up being a shortage of highly skilled medical professionals since there simply wont be enough doctors to go around.
- Track 1-1 Advanced Practice Nurses
- Track 2-2 Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Track 3-3 Recent Trends in Nursing
- Track 4-4 Prevention of Infectious Diseases
- Track 5-5 Guiding on Primary Healthcare